Monday, November 7, 2011

Butterflies


Normally you only find butterflies outside in the summer, but even though it’s November I actually have 3 of them in my house. One is an actual butterfly, which has decided to hibernate in my hallway. It sits up in the corner, pretending to be invisible …

The other two however are made of metal and reside in my little box of toys.
And, if you just guessed that this will be another toy review, then you’re absolutely right.

My new toys from Eden Fantasys are a set of Butterfly nipple clamps. I didn’t own any nipple clamps, so I was really happy for the opportunity to try out these.
My first reaction was ….



OUCH!!! O.o


They hurt! I know they’re supposed to, but they’re REALLY painful!
I’ve only tried them in non-play mode, and they actually brought tears to my eyes. Hopefully, when I’m in a playsession, with all those wonderful endorphins coursing through my system, they won’t hurt as much. If they work like the clover clamps they seem to be a copy of, they should tighten as you pull on the chain. Thing is, I don’t think I’ll be able to take much more of that. Not in non-playmode anyway.



I really wanted to test them in play before I wrote this review, but I just haven’t had the opportunity and didn’t want to put this off. But rest assured, when I do get to try them out, I’ll tell you all about it.

As for the quality … It seems to be quite good. There’s nothing about them that suggests that they will fall apart anytime soon. And believe you me, I’ve tugged and pulled, bent and pushed. So if they were going to fall apart, they would have. The clamps themselves have these little rubberpads. In addition to make sure that your nipple doesn’t get totally squashed, they also ensure that the clamps won’t slip off.
also like the fact that they’re black. For some reason I like that better than the dull metal colour most things like this have.



To sum it all up … These are NOT for beginners. But if you’re a painslut or want to try out that really intense tearbringing pain. If you’re a sadist with a preference for nipple torture … This certainly seems like something you should consider adding to your collection of sex toys.

Hmm, I just remembered … I’m hosting a play-party this weekend. I won’t be playing, but maybe someone would like to try them out? Insert evil grin ...

Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

No comments:

Post a Comment