Monday, July 4, 2011

What about the blog?



I've decided to keep it. For now atleast. I may change my mind at a later point, but as of now I just don't have the energy to start a new one.

However, there won't be many of those really personal details I've shared with you before. Not when I know there are people who have misused information from this blog. I thought the information was really innocent when I wrote it. I also felt safe in sharing it with you, since this blog was supposed to be anonymous.

As I've told you before ... I've deleted all personal posts. I've kept the ones I feel anyone who knows me can read. This is how the blog will be from now on. No personal juicy details.
I'm working on some short stories though. There will be plenty of juicy stuff there. Even though it will be purely fiction I hope you'll enjoy them.
I'll also share more of my thoughts about BDSM.

The downside of this is that I don't feel comfortable writing about the really personal stuff.
I have to censor everything I write.
I have to analyze every word to see if what I write can be used against me, or anyone I know.

The upside is that I can tell my friends about the blog now.

As for me ... You know me as tepilawen. My real nick is gawi. You can find my profile on FetLife. It's MUCH more developed than my tepilawenprofile. There's even pictures of me.

To my friends ...

I'm sorry I haven't shared this blog with you before. It was just TOO personal. I hope you can forgive me.


No comments:

Post a Comment