Friday, May 27, 2011

Shoes, shoes, shoes ...

Less than a year ago I only had 2 pairs of nice shoes. Well, ok shoes. I had a slightly worn pair of pumps that I bought at a thrift store. And I hade a pair of nice sandals. Both with a low heel.

In addition to that I had 2 pairs of rather nice boots that I got from my mom. Not because she bought them especially for me. But because she bought them without checking that they actually fit. When they didn't ... she gave them to me.

And it didn't bother me. I just couldn't care less that I didn't have a lot of shoes. The only times it DID bother me was those few times that I went out with friends, and had absolutely nothing to put on my feet other than those two pairs of boots.

I thought having lots of shoes was silly and a waste of money.
Shopping for shoes was torture! And a waste of time ...

Besides. Noone really notice what kind of shoes you wear anyways right?

WRONG


Last fall a good friend of mine took it upon him to show me some of the really cool shops we have in Oslo. The kind of shops where you buy corsets and fetishwear. Whips and masks. Dresses and ... shoes.

And there, on sale ... there was a pair of really nice ... no, not nice. SEXY shoes. Black and white, with laces and higher heels than I'd ever considered wearing.

Buying them didn't even occur to me. But my friend insisted I'd try them on, and when they fit he talked me into buying them.

When I got home I tried them on again. Now that I had the time to feel them on my feet, to look at them in the morror I didn't care that I didn't know if I'd ever be able to walk more than 10 steps with them. Or that I had no idea if I'd ever have an occasion, or an outfit, that would allow me to wear them somewhere else than outside my own house.

They made me feel sexy! I loved the way they made my legs look. I loved the way I had to straighten my posture when I walked with them.
The only thing that bothered me was that I wasn't able to walk with them for more than 10 minutes, before my feet hurt so much that I had to take them off.

I still haven't worn them anywhere outside my own home. I recently bought an outfit they can be worn with, but I don't know if I'll be able to walk with them.

However ... During the last year they've gotten company. There's now a stack of 9 boxes with sexy shoes that I just couldn't resist. Most of them with really high heels.

I've learned how much a pair of shoes can do for an outfit.
I've seen that people DO notice what shoes you wear. When you wear NICE shoes.
I've felt that shoes can be that extra something that makes me feel really sexy.

And, the other day ... something new and unexpected happened.

I walked by a shoe store. And as I usually do now, I walked in to see if they had anything nice on sale.

And there they were.

High heels
Silver satin
Covered with crystal

I suddenly felt a NEED to buy them! A need to have them in my closet. To be able to wear them whenever, and wherever I wanted.
They were too expensive though. They were so expensive that I didn't even dare to try them on. Out of fear that I'd use my food money on shoes I may never have an occasion to wear.

On my way home I still felt this need. I had to fight the urge to turn my car around and buy them.
And I actually think I got ... horny??

Is this my first "real" fetish? Am I going to end up with a small room filled with shoes and boots?

I don't know

What I do know is ....

I   LOVE   SHOES !

No comments:

Post a Comment